Swift Dispensing Solution
Housed in a 20 foot sea container, the Swift EasyFlo delivers a whole new approach to natural gas refueling. Swift provides an alternative to get your fleet running on clean, renewable natural gas.
The Swift is a complete natural gas refueling unit that can take existing gas in storage and meter it out to each of your fleet vehicles. The integrated 75 HP hydraulic intensifier delivers gas at high pressure and phenomenal low rates, to fill your vehicles in a matter of minutes.
The beauty of the Swift is in its modularity. It can be installed at your site to run continuously to provide the best flowrate possible. Alternatively, Swift can be deployed on a 53 foot trailer, along with integrated storage. This alternative refueling station on wheels can then be deployed to multiple sites no longer stranding your compression assets.
The Swift dispensing solution will fill your vehicles in the time available to maintain operational efficiency. That might be a window of a few hours or it may only be a matter of minutes before your driver can be on the road again.
Once connected to your fleet the Swift will sense the current conditions of all vehicles. It then quickly and efficiently fills to the vehicle’s temperature compensated pressure to ensure a complete fill. The hydraulic intensifier is not limited by a narrow inlet pressure range. It can deliver high pressure RNG/CNG or Hydrogen over a wide range of inlet pressures. The storage supplying the Swift can be a single vessel or set-up as a three bank cascade.
The Swift Advantage
Unlike a traditional fueling station, the Swift EasyFlo cuts down on unnecessary project complexities, while only offering a better product.
Fueling Compound Size
Fleet Fuel Supply Contract Term
- Compression Ratio: 8:1 or Higher
- Inlet Pressure Range: 200 psig to 3900 psig
- Outlet Pressure Range: 3000 psig to 4500 psig
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40ºC to +65ºC
- Flowrate: Up to 2500 SCFM (18.5 DGE/min or 70 DLE/min)
- Hydraulic Motor HP: 75 HP
- Supply Voltage: 600 V, 3 Phase, 112 Amps
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-18 CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079 –0: Industrial Control Equipment Explosive Atmospheres – Part 0: Equipment – General Requirements
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079 –1: Explosive Atmospheres – Part 1: Equipment protection by flameproof enclosures “d”
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079 –15: Explosive Atmospheres – Part 15: Equipment protection by type of protection “n”
- CSA B108 Compressed natural gas fueling stations installation code
- CSA B51 Boiler, pressure vessel, and pressure piping code
- CSA 12.8 Natural gas vehicle fueling station reciprocating compressor guidelines (Applicable Sections Only)
- CSA 22.1 Canadian Electrical Code
- TSSA CNG Code Adoption Documents