CNG & RNG Fleet Series
Our dedication to the alternative fuel industry is demonstrated by our engineers, who deliver the most technologically advanced and cutting edge CNG products on the market.
If you are looking for a cost effective CNG dispenser that does not compromise on reliability, durability or safety, the Kraus Fleet Series dispenser is your answer. Featuring the industry leading MICON™ 500 CNG controller at the heart of its system, the Kraus Fleet Series CNG dispenser is ideal for both commercial and retail CNG fuelling applications. All Kraus Fleet Series dispensers are customized to our client’s individual needs and with over 6,000 CNG dispensers deployed worldwide we have raised the bar on quality.
We don’t just sell you an out of the box solution. We take the time to understand your present and future requirements. We help identify what your future growth may be and create the dispensing solution that will maximize your station’s output and efficiency, and whether you have a fleet, private or retail location we will help you create the solution to meet and exceed your station goals.
Our custom made solutions make Kraus Fleet Series dispensers the most configurable CNG dispensers on the market today. With planned scalability we can configure your dispenser to allow for increased throughput in the future, thus increasing the life of your dispenser and saving you money.
MICON™ 500 Controller
Consistently control and record your fuel transactions, delivering unprecedented accuracy each and every time.
Built to withstand the harshest conditions, the Kraus Fleet dispenser can be installed in any environment.
Our Fleet Series dispensers can be configured for a full range of flow rate designs and inlet configurations providing you incredible scalability. From light duty applications through to full flow trucking and transit applications, the Fleet Series can be configured to meet any fueling demand.
The Fleet Series dispenser provides simplified connections to all industry accepted external FMS and POS systems. The optional Modbus communications package provides detailed real-time fill information to the station side electronics allowing for enhanced monitoring and analysis of each transaction.
Installation in Hazardous Locations
The Fleet Series dispenser utilizes a full Class I, Division I, Group D design via flameproof and intrinsically safe protection methods.
Featuring the industry leading MICON™ 500 CNG controller, the Kraus Fleet Series dispenser includes a configurable set point providing you with greater control to optimize each dispenser to suit your specific filling needs.
With the MICON™ 500 CNG controller, fills are fully temperature compensated for all types of weather, adapting to all conditions while accounting for heat of compression during the fill process.
Kraus brings 30 years of CNG fuel system expertise to every dispenser we build. With excellent customer service and product support, we stand behind our products, offering you the best quality fleet CNG dispensers in the alternative fuel market today.
- Single and Dual hose configurations with Dual Front option available
- Filling Protocol: Temperature compensated to 70º; smart filling to compensate for Heat of Compression
- Target Filling Pressure: 3,600 psi standard (3,000 psi, split pressure and other options available)
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure: All system components rated for a minimum 5,000 psi MAWP
- Maximum recommended inlet pressure: 4,300 psi
- Flow Rates: 1,000 SCFM, 2,000 SCFM, 3,500 SCFM, 4,500 SCFM, and Split Flow options available
- Inlet Lines: Options for 1 per dispenser (buffer filling), 1 per hose, 2-bank sequencing, 3-bank sequencing; custom inlet options also available
- Metering: Coriolis Mass Flow Technology; Accuracy of +/- 1%
- Primary Display: Three line display of Total Sale, Total Volume/Mass, and Price per Unit located on a large, backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Coalescing Filters provided, one per inlet line; installed in dispenser or provided loose for remote mounting depending on configuration
- Start/Stop lever handle located on nozzle holster
- Rated hose assemblies, electrically conductive, with in-line breakaways
- Class I, Division I, Group D design via explosion proof and Intrinsically Safe protection methods
Computing and Controls
- Micon 500C Controller with ability for internal or remote flow-rate based sequencing
- Communication Interfaces: 2-wire or pulse connection to external FMS
- Compatibility with industry leading POS/FMS/PLC devices via multiple communication interfaces
- Available Modbus Communications package for connection to station PLC
- NTEP and Measurement Canada certified register
- Ambient Temperature: -40°C to +50°C
- Ambient Humidity: 10% to 95%, relative basis
- Inlet Gas Temperature: -25°C to +75°C
- Water Dew Point CNG: -32°C @ 250 Bar, maximum
Mechanical Controls and Valves
- Internal Piping and Connections available in sizes ranging from 1/4″ up to 1″
- Tubing and Fittings: All process tubing in SS with double ferrule compression fittings
- Control Valves: High flow Electronic Solenoid Valves or Full Port Actuated Ball Valves
- Pressure Gauges: One panel mounted liquid filled pressure gauge installed per hose
- High Pressure Check Valves installed between sequencing valves
- One ASME rated Pressure Relief Valve installed per hose
- PRV set to: 4,500 psi for 3,600 psi target fills/3,750 psi for 3,000 psi target fills
- 1″ vent line, piped to top or bottom of dispenser with easy bulkhead connection
- NGV1 & NGV2 nozzle options
- NTEP Certificate of Conformance
- MC (Measurement Canada)
- NRTL Certification pending
- Built to: NFPA 70, ASME B31.3, NFPA 52
- 120 VAC standard, 220/240 VAC available
- Amperage: 5 to 10 Amps depending on options
- Single Phase
- 60 Hz, 50 Hz available
- +/- 10% Tolerance
- Height: 84″
- Width: 36″
- Depth: 22″
- Weight: 750 pounds, 340 Kilos